5 Amazing Benefits of Cheese
Say cheese! Because in this blog we'll be talking about the amazing benefits of cheese which will surely put a smile on your face!
Cheese, when consumed in moderate quantities, offers many health benefits.
- Bone health: Cheeses are an excellent source of calcium and Vitamin D which are particularly well absorbed and bioavailable in our bodies. In addition, some research studies have found that the interaction of high-in-calcium milk products with the other constituents (proteins, vitamins, fats, etc.) gives it specific health effects
- Dental health: Yes cheese can enhance dental health! Calcium plays an important role in tooth formation and one study has shown that eating cheese can raise the pH level in dental plaque, offering protection against dental cavities.
- For immunity and a healthy gut: As a fermented food, cheese has probiotics. Good bacteria boost gut health which improves your body's ability to fight infections.
- Good for the heart: According to 2018 research, fermented dairy products, such as yogurt and cheese, have a positive effect on cardiovascular health due to their inflammatory properties.
- Improved brain function: for healthy brain activity, your body utilizes the fats it derives from the food you eat. Rich in omega-3 and fatty acids, cheese is a delicious way to keep your brain in a good state of health.
Does your kid love cheese? Try our Troovy Cheese Spread
Also, people who are lactose intolerant usually have a good tolerance to cheese and especially ripened cheese that no longer contains lactose.
Therefore cheese is indeed a great source of nutrients which is exceptionally yummy and can be added to any food. Kids love cheese spreads so why not try our Troovy Cheese Spread which not only will your kids love because of the lip-smacking taste but you’ll love too because it’s made with all-natural ingredients with no added preservatives or additives!