Sweet Corn Appe
Indulge in the delightful flavors of Sweet Corn Appe, a tempting snack that combines the goodness of our Chemical Free Troovy Sauces! Perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these savory round bites are a treat for the taste buds.
- 1 cup semolina (rava/sooji)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels and chopped onions
- 1 tsp fruit salt (ENO)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Troovy Pizza Pasta sauce
- Salt to taste
- Prepare Batter:
- Mix semolina, pureed corn kernels, chopped onions, coriander, Troovy Pizza Pasta Sauce, yogurt, ENO, and salt in a bowl.
- Form Batter:
- Combine well to create a thick batter with a smooth consistency.
- Heat Appe Pan:
- Heat an appe pan and lightly grease it with oil.
- Fill Cavities:
- Pour batter into each cavity, filling about 3/4th of the way.
- Cover and Cook:
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Flip and Cook Again:
- Gently flip each appe and cook covered for another 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from pan and serve hot with your favorite sauce or chutney.
Enjoy your delicious Sweet Corn Appe as a tasty snack or appetizering!